It's been a while since I've been a blogger and I'm quickly realizing that life is moving and fast. Little things and big things are happening day to day and I think I'll never forget the moments and yet I do. I struggle to remember what I did last weekend and even last night...so here I hope to write it down to not forget.
A snapshot of my little ones....
Clayton. 4 years old. Serious yet silly. Student of all things. Loves his family, books, baseball and tennis. Homebody and director of the crew.
Dylan. 2 years old. Our resident frat boy. Dare devil and a daddy's boy! Loves his family, all sports, outside and anything messy. Always up for an adventure and loves to repeat everything his brother says.
Ainsley. 10 month old. An angel. Ladylike and sweet. Loves her big brothers and waving "buy buy." Along for the ride and always happy. Easy going and treated like a princess.
Pictures all by the amazing Lorie Chambless



0 comments:
Post a Comment